At Seeds we believe that academics and parenting is something which has the greatest impact on shaping the initial and lifetime thought process of a kid who is responsible to become a good citizen over the years.
The vision of Seed is to bring a change in society with a primary focus on parenting and academic of kids Parenting is considered to be an important aspect as it is the most important aspect which gets downloaded in kids because they learn what they see.
With our unique offerings keepings in mind the current requirements of society especially for Kindergartensegment (including parent, children and their surrounding) we will try to inculcate best level “basics of life” in the coming generation.
Message from Director's Desk
Our Methodologies & Technology
We believe in the process of Learning by Doing – a child needs to ‘touch’, ‘explore’, ‘learn’ and ‘enjoy’ to understand the world around him. In order to stimulate a child’s imagination, we provide opportunities for the child to grow and develop while reading, listening and playing.
Research has conclusively proven that maximum learning happens during the early years of a child’s life where his mind is open to new ideas. It is essential to hone the intellectual, physical, emotional, linguistic, social and moral skills at this stage so that the child stands well equipped for the rest of his life. At Seeds we understand this and therefore make sure that we make no compromise when it comes to imparting quality education.
Seeds curriculum is based on developmentally appropriate education that challenges and encourages but never pushes. The joyous environment, child-friendly equipment, enticing toys and scientifically designed games at Seeds help a child to listen, discover, imagine and create. The love and warmth of teachers, who appreciate that each child is unique, take interest in each child’s mental, physical and emotional growth, facilitating the urge of ‘self-discovery’ in each child.
Our Experienced Team
A team of highly qualified and dedicated academicians work behind the institution; we are an integrated education organization where we work on following dimensions of Kindergarten education
- Direct teaching through our pre-school
- Hobby classes specially designed for kids
- Personality Development Program
- Content development for kindergarten and primary sections
- Technology based products development and deployments
We believe in “whatever it takes” approach to cater the students in our campus. At Seeds we believe that education is a sensitive issue and must ne death with the same sensitiveness, our team member are very well trained for this approach and try to give their best.
Flexible and Personalized
We know that every child can learn, but not on the same day, at the same time, or in the same way. Our learning environment is nothing less than hand-crafted for our real and present students. Each classroom is organized into small, flexible pace groups that allow teachers to know precisely when each student is ready to progress or needs extra help.
More of What Students Need
- More Convenience: Our schedule meets the needs of modern families by alleviating summer childcare and activity costs and fully accommodating individual vacation plans. Our extended day options are flexible. Plus less homework means more family activity time.
- More Relevance : Our school is our students’ workplace, where much of the program is devoted to individual student projects and composing original works – written, visual, or in other media. Our students are made active in their education.
- More Art : Every Seeds’ student receives hundreds of hours of arts instruction in music, dance, drama, and visual arts each and every year.
- More Skills : We integrate social-emotional learning throughout the curriculum, so students practice fundamental life skills – building self-esteem, leadership, cooperation, and decision-making abilities. Further, our students learn to respect differences and discover commonalities within our truly diverse community of learners.
- More Accountability : Our teachers evaluate students continuously using a variety of objective and observational tools, both formal and informal, so teachers know when students have mastered a skill or need more support.
- More Consistency : Our innovative staffing structure does away with substitute teachers by assigning each class a “flex” teacher who works side by side with the core teacher on an ongoing basis and can seamlessly fill in when needed.
- More Joy : At Seeds, students enjoy school, enjoy being who they are, enjoy taking risks and enjoy success.
- More Success : Our students learn initiative, interaction, personal involvement and commitment. Together these features provide a proven alternative to traditional ways of educating children – an alternative that produces students who experience their own remarkable capability to learn and can call on it with confidence, now and in the future.